Thursday, July 10, 2008

Finished!

I finally finished Katja for Elisabeth. I'm pretty pleased with the way it came out. It's too big but oh well. Also, I'm not sure 100% cotton was the best thing since it's already drooping a bit. Here are some pictures of the princess modeling.

katja_elisabeth1



katja_elisabeth2




katja_elisabeth3




I also started my next pair of socks. These are for Rich.
bdjuly08_socks1



I also need to get cracking on some baby gifts. Yikes...there is not enough time!

6 comments:

betheany said...

OMG! So cute! It looks great on her.

Anonymous said...

That came out FANTASTIC! It seems to fit great! I too need to get crackin' on baby stuff!

Heather said...

very cute - what the sassy lady you have on your hands there!

Anonymous said...

That looks FABULOUS!!! Lila's is too big. Sigh.

Elizabeth is adorable, by the way...

Vannah said...

Too cute, I love it!

Melody said...

OMG. this is ADORABLE. she looks fantastic in it - great job!