Wednesday, July 25, 2007

She doesn't know how good she has it

Since we've returned from Florida on Saturday, Elisabeth has taken to screaming and crying when we put her down for a nap or bedtime. It's really frustrating. I mean, I would love someone to hold me, sing me songs, rub my back and then put me to bed! I suppose she just wants to be with us all the time which is sweet, but not practical at all. Currently, she is up in her room carrying on like a banshee. I hope she calms down soon. She had been doing so well before we did all of our travelling so I guess it will just take awhile to get her back into her routine.

In other news: Auntie Karyn is coming to visit in a couple weeks followed by Papi and Grandma. It will be nice to see all of them. And then in just a few more weeks, it will be time for my semester to start which I am very much looking forward to. It's been nice to stay home for a bit but I'm ready to go back now. I'm hoping to use my time well the next few weeks to finish up some projects that have been hanging around for longer than I would like to admit (Remember the roman shades for my bedroom Jessica? Still not done.) Hopefully I can clean out my queue of things unfinished so that I can start making quilts for Elisabeth and the new baby this fall.

Ahhh....silence....how sweet. Now I'm going to go eat lunch.

No comments: