Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Randomness:

  • It's a really good thing we don't remember (or at least I don't) teething. Greyson has had a terrible time of it today. I feel so bad for him because he looks like he's in quite a bit of pain. Thank goodness for Tylenol! He is finally asleep now; I think he really wore himself out!
  • It is hot today. I hate it. This is why I left Florida. Bah!
  • We also apparently have poor air quality today. Ozone is only good when it's in the stratosphere.
  • I've finally chosen my project for Ravelympics 2008. For those of you who are not on Ravelry it's basically a knitting challenge for during the Olympic games. You cast on a project at the lighting of the flame and then must finish it by the time the flame is extinguished. It's 17 days. You get to pick what you want to knit since everyone is at a different place in their knitting journey. I decided to do Talia . It looks fun; I get really bored with lots of stockinette stitch so this will be nice because of the scroll lacework that is included.
  • Rich bought new shoes yesterday. They are very nice...slip on leather. He's so fashionable!
  • I like Coke Zero
  • It's very quiet in here now...ahhh.
  • We're (that would be Rich) is almost done working on the bathroom. The only things really left to do are hang up racks/rings and the molding. It's looking really good if you forget about the crazy tub.
  • I am really looking forward to Wednesday night. It's the highlight of my week. Yay for knitting!
  • If you haven't yet, check out Plurk. It's fun and you know you need another internet addiction! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see how your Talia comes out!

Richie Rump said...

Need pics of the bathroom when finished. PICS or it didn't happen!!!

betheany said...

I may join you in the Vest Event (Vest Vault?) and do the Back To School Vest from Fitted Knits.