Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Randomness

  • Went to Target today. It was cold outside so Elisabeth wore her big coat. She looks like an overstuffed turkey in it...it's quite funny. She also wore her "hot" (hat). Nothing too exciting at Target. Got diapers, wipes, and diaper cream...special edition Jello (strawberry dacqueri and pina colada)...Clorox wipes (love 'em)...eyeshadow on sale, a trio of pinks
  • Elisabeth somehow learned how to say "apple" and "purple" during the past couple of days. We don't know how she learned them...funny what she picks up. I tried to see if she knew any other color names...not yet.
  • A mutant virus has hit our home again. This time Rich got it the worst. He was out of commission most of the weekend. I didn't get it too bad, mostly just tired and had a headache. Elisabeth now has what we affectionately term a "boogie nose".
  • Tonight it is forecast to be 3 degrees for the low. Now that's COLD! It snowed the eensiest bit today. Just enough to make my heart flutter and then depress me because I want some real snow.
  • My classes start on Friday. I'm excited...and nervous. I hope my kids are good.
  • The Dolphins are still interviewing candidates for the head coaching vacancy. News is that they interviewed Mike Shula on Saturday. Now wouldn't that be something. The other candidates who are in the front of the pack are Chan Gailey and Jim Mora Jr. (re-treads!).
  • American Idol starts tonight. I love the first couple episodes because of the funny auditions.
  • Guess what Rich's favorite Elisabeth speak is? You'll never guess...well...maybe you would. But I'll save you the suspense. He loves when she says, "Poo-pie". It is quite cute.
  • I'm still working on a quilt for a dear little baby born in October to my friend Jenn. Hailey Grey is getting big and I hope to have it done soon. I'll post a pic when it's finished.
  • Speaking of babies...I'm very excited for this summer to meet two new little people when they arrive: baby V. and baby C.
  • Now...time for some relaxing: quilting, AI, hanging out with the hubby who's going to be watching 24 on DVD. He's working on Season 1 right now. I'm still not sure I should watch. I'm afraid I'll get sucked in! A good evening to all...until next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give in to 24. It's a worthy time donation. :)